I would like to say a huge big thank you to Amy @ The Reading Realm for nominating My Little World - Books 'N' Things for the Liebster Award! This is an award that is passed on by bloggers to new blogs worth reading (that have less than 200 followers)
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
1. List 11 random facts about you
2. Answer the questions that were asked of you (by the blogger that nominated you)
3. Nominate 5 other blogs for the liebster blog award and link to their blogs
4. Notify the bloggers of their award
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award
(If you wish to participate, that’s great, but it’s not an obligation :) )
Read on to find out some facts about me...
11 Facts About Me:
1. I'm a part time backing vocalist.
2. I have a perfume obsession. I'm not even going to tell you how man bottles I've got.
3. My husband is a Robbie Williams tribute artist (Yes, he looks like Robbie Williams. Not too shabby eh?)
4. My book boyfriend at the moment is John Matthew from The Black Dagger Brotherhood.
5. I love cheese flavoured popcorn.
6. My favourite TV show is Spartacus.
7. I make a mean cupcake.
8. I have a weakness for Krispe Kreme Donuts
9. I'm currently learning to play piano.
10. I don't like boats.
11. I love West Highland Terriers but don't own one at the moment but hopefully when I've sorted my large garden out I will.
11 Questions From Amy:
1. Who is your favourite author?
I would have to say its a tie between J.R. Ward and Jeaniene Frost.
2. What are you reading right now?
Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine and I'm currently doing a re-read of the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series with my friend who's reading them for the first time so I'm also reading Lover Unleashed (BDB #9) by J.R. Ward.
3. What is your favourite season and why?
Definitely Autumn (Fall). I just love the smell in the air around that time of year and the colours of the trees. We're often quite lucky here in the UK and have quite a mild autumn.
4. What are you afraid of?
Spiders! Oh and Ostriches... Got pecked pretty damn badly by one when I was a child at a safari park! 5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A popstar. I used to always sing along to Mariah and Whitney with my deodorant as a microphone.
6. Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcovers, why?
I prefer reading ebooks on my iPad to reading physical books now. I just find it more convenient and I never leave home without it so I always have all of my book collection with me.
7. What's the best book to movie adaptation?
Haven't really read that many books that have been made into movies but I really did enjoy the Harry Potter movies all though I haven't read all of the books.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I have such a love for books and I also love to write and share my thoughts about books I've read so it was just something I really wanted to do and I'm so glad I did. I've met some wonderful bloggers and have read some fantastic books because of it.
9. What is your dream holiday?
I've always wanted to rent a log cabin by a lake in Canada somewhere.
10. Do you have to finish a book even if its terrible?
Definitely not. I just can't do it. And why bother when I could be reading something I enjoy?
11. Do you have a book that you're ashamed to admit loving? If so what is it?
I haven't really. But if I have to pick I would probably say Twilight. I'm not ashamed about loving the saga but I know that some would take the mick! Lol.
Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. Who is your favourite author?
2. What is your favourite book series?
3. What is your biggest dream?
4. Who is your current book boyfriend?
5. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
6. If you could visit a moment in the past what would it be?
7. What is your favourite genre to read?
8. Who is your hero/heroine? (Real life or Fictional)
9. If you could see a book or series made into a TV show or Movie which would you choose?
10. What is your favourite supernatural being?
11. Have you ever met anyone famous?
1. Two Tall Tales
2. Paperback Princess
3. Donnie Darko Girl
4. Unconventional Book Views
5. Reading In Twilight
Like I said before, you're not obligated to participate at all but I think it's good fun and another great way to chat with other bloggers. If you do take part, please leave me a comment below and I will come and check it out. Can't wait to read your answers...